(CLICK HERE to shop these looks.)
Boho style embodies bohemian and retro hippie influences in fashion with organic and colorful details paired with modern minimalism. The folk-inspired weaves, tribal prints and patterns are all of what makes this style so attractive, worldly and unique. So, how do you achieve this earthy look? Here are a few simple tips:
- Opt for rich hues that are generally found in nature such as earth and jewel tones.
- Select folky, tribal or retro prints with muted colors.
- When in doubt, choose flowing apparel like tent dresses, tunics, maxi skirts or full maxi dresses.
- Experiment with textures like crochet, folk-inspired weaves or lace.
- Trade sparkling jewels for sterling silvers, brass, turquoise and suede accessories.
- Layer and stack jewelry with a more rustic or worn appeal.
Overall, this style is carefree, so have fun with it! Be sure to follow the Pinterest board below for a bit more inspiration.